Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More from my weekend

When you're 2, you can't just celebrate your birthday on one day. No, it has to be celebrated for an entire weekend! My birthday (Thursday) was spent running around with Mommy, helping her prepare for the party. Then we opened presents. This is my new dollhouse.
It even has a potty to play with.

Granny arrived just in time for bedtime! But we caught up on Friday at lunch. Gee, which football team do we root for? OU!

I even got my own birthday sundae!
Now that I'm 2 I don't have to share. Go away Mommy, it's all mine!

Friday night we visited with cousin Laura and Moises, and Rode the Ducks. It's an old WWII amphibious landing craft that was converted into a touring vehicle. I learned lots and we even went out on the water! I admit, I wanted to jump in.

The weather was perfect and I said hi to all the passing ships.
Saturday was the party, and then to bed early. It was an exhausting day; playing with all my new toys wears me out!

Sunday we headed up to Mt Rainier. So happy the weather cooperated while Granny was in town (it rained the entire weekend last year). The sights were just beautiful!


Then it was off to some old family friends' place where I got to play with my "cousins" Morgan and Raegan.


They had the neatest toys!
Monday was spent running errands and visiting with my grandparents on Mommy's side. Granny left yesterday and I'm so happy she was able to come to town for my birthday again!

No comments:

Post a Comment